Applications have been invited by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi for admission to full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Economics and Trade Policy, Finance, General Management and Strategy, IT Innovation and Technology Management, Marketing and Operations and Supply Chain Management.
Admissions are offered for the session 2016.
Candidates should have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Master's degree (including IIFT MPIB)/M.Phil degree in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 55% marks or equivalent to B Plus in aggregate OR
- Diploma courses which are considered equivalent to masters degree (e.g. PGDIM from IIMs) with 55% marks or CGPA equivalent to B plus, recognised by AICTE/UGC only would be considered
How to Apply?
- Click Here to download application from
- Filled in applications with required documents along with Demand Draft should be submit at the the institute
- Demand Draft of Rs. 2,500/- (Rs. 1250/- in respect of SC/ST candidates) should be drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi
- Shortlisted candidates are required to attend the the written entrance test, comprising a research aptitude test (based on Basic Statistics, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Mathematics (12th standard) and Awareness on Contemporary Issues. It is important to note that objective test is a screening test
- Candidates who qualify the entrance test will subsequently appear at the institute
- The full time Ph.D students will be awarded with a fellowship of Rs 22,000/- per month during the first two years of doctoral work
- The tenure of fellowship will be extended for a further period of two and half years, subject to a comprehensive review of academic performance
- There will be provision for an annual contingency fund of Rs. 15,000/- throughout the period of scholarship
- Last date of receipt of application: May 02, 2016
- Notification of eligible candidates: May 09, 2016
- Date of written entrance examination: May 15, 2016
- Declaration of result: May 27, 2016
For more information on college and courses, visit IIFT, New Delhi