Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi for admission to Design Programmes.
Admissions are offered in B.A. (Hons.) Fashion Design, B.A.(Hons.) Interior Architecture and Design, and B.A. (Hons.) Communication Design programmes for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates seeking admissions at Indian Institute of Art and Designin design programmes must have completed 10+2 examination in any discipline. Students, who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting for results are also eligible to apply
- Candidates, who have passed first year of their design degree/diploma programme from a nationally and internationally recognised design institute can take lateral entry into 2nd year of the programme
How to Apply?
Aspirants can apply either online or offline mode.
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee of Rs.1,000/- must be remitted through credit/debit/net banking facilities of all major banks
- Click Here to download the application form
- The application form and brochure is available at select outlets. Candidates can obtain applications on payment of Rs.1,000/-
- Those, who have obtained application form by paying the prescribed fee need not have to remitt the application fee while submitting application
- Candidates have to appear for the IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT). Those, who qualify in the written test are expected to appear for comprehensive interview and portfolio assessment test
- Candidates, who are applying for Lateral Entry need not have to appear for iDAT (written exam) and their admissions will be based on portfolio and personal interview
- Last date to submit application forms at IIAD (online & offline): June 18, 2016
- Date of IIAD Design Aptitude Test : June 25, 2016