The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Visakhapatnam regional centre, has invited applications for admissions to its various distance learning programmes for January 2016 session. The various programmes offered by the Visakhapatnam Regional Centre of IGNOU are as follows:
- PG Diploma in Applied Statistics and Analytical Chemistry
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN)
- Certificate in Newborn and Infant Care (CNIN)
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Nursing (CMCHIN)
Also, the candidates from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari districts can apply for several post-graduate, degree, PG diploma, diploma and certificate programmes being offered by the university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can register and apply online for their respective courses.
- Candidaes can also upload copies of the required documents on the official website of IGNOU and pay the admission fee online.