Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi has invited applications for admission to distance Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) programmes.
Admissions is offered for the session 2016.
- Candidates should have a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory / professional experience. OR
- A professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- Candidate should clear the OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU
- There is no age limit
How to Apply ?
- Click here to download the application form
- The candidates downloading the form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs 1,050/- ,(Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi
- For more details and information on application procedure, visit the official website
- Candidates who have taken OPENMAT-XXXVIII exam can apply for admission to semester 1, 2016 (January 2016)
- Candidates interested to join to semester 2, 2016 (July 2016) should register for OPENMAT-XXXIX exam or can apply with OPENMAT-XXXVIII exam scores
- Last date to submit the application form (OPENMAT-XXXVIII): November 30, 2015 (1st sem)
- Last date to submit theapplication form to register for OPENMAT-XXXIX: December 15, 2015
- Date of OPENMAT-XXXIX exam: February 07, 2016
- Last date to submit the application form for admission (semester 2): May 31, 2016
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website