Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai, invites applications for admission to postgraduate programmes, commencing in 2014.
The programmes are offered in:
M.Chem Engg; M.Pharm; M.Tech in Chemical Technology:- Dyestuff Tech, Fibres & Textile Processing Tech, Food Engineering & Tech, Food Biotech, Oils, Oleochemicals & Surfactants Tech, Pharmaceutical Sci. & Tech, Polymer Engg. & Tech, Surface Coating Tech, Bio Process Tech, Perfumery & Flavour Tech, Green Tech, M.E. (Plastic Engg.).
M.Sc. (2 years - by papers) :
Chemistry, Engineering Mathematics, Physics (Material Science) and Textile Chemistry
Ph.D.(Tech.) in Chemical Technology:
Chemical Engg, Pharmacy, Bioprocess Tech, Dyestuff Tech; Fibres & Textile Processing Tech.; Food Engg. & Tech.; Food Biotech.; Oils, Oleochemicals & Surfactants Tech.; Pharmaceuticals Tech.; Polymer Engg. & Tech.; Surface Coating Tech.; Green Tech.; Plastic Engg.; Perfumery & Flavour Tech.
For eligibility details, candidates have to visit the official website of ICT.
Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Institute of Chemical Technology.
- The handbook, along with the admission form is available at the ICT Accounts Section by payment in cash.
- To obtain the admission form and handbook by post, the payment should be made only by a Pay Order/DD drawn in favour of ‘‘The Director, Institute of Chemical Technology'', payable at Mumbai.
- Rs.1,000/- Open Category: At Counter, ICT, Mumbai.
- Rs.1,050/- Open Category: By Post.
- Rs.500/- Backward Class Category: At Counter, ICT, Mumbai.
- Rs.550/- Backward Class Category: By Post.
Last date for the submission of application form is 19th April 2014.
Institute of Chemical Technology,
N.M. Parekh Marg, Matunga,
Mumbai - 400019.
Tel: 022 - 33612011.