Applications are invited by Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB), Bangalore for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc) programme.
Admission to post graduate course is offered in Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology for the academic session 2016.
Candidate must have completed bachelor's degree (B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm,) in any of the following subjects: Life sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, any branch of Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agriculture, Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Sciences to apply for the course.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Candidates can also download application form
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- has to be paid by the candidates. The prescribed fee can be remitted through NEFT or Demand Draft (DD)
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of 'Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology' payable at Bengaluru
For further details on application procedure, visit the official website
- Registrants are expected to attend the online entrance test. The test will be held for a duration of 100 minutes. There will be no Negative marks for wrong answers
- Candidates who qualify the entrance test will be shortlisted for the interview
- Last date to apply online : June 09, 2016
- Date of online entrance test: June 01, 2016 to June 03, 2016 and June 08 to June 10, 2016