The University of Hyderabad has released an admission notification inviting candidates to apply for its various Post Graduate (PG), Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Philosophy (MPhil), and Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) courses.
How are the admissions conducted?
More about the reservation policy:
The university follows the reservation policy of Government of India, which means, 15 per cent seats are reserved for candidates from Scheduled Caste (SC), 7.5 per cent for candidates from Scheduled Tribe (ST), and 27 per cent for candidates from Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- For Integrated programs: All the candidates interested in applying for this course need to be intermediate (Class 12) pass from a recognized state board or university with minimum 60 per cent in relevant stream.
- For MA in Economics/ MA in Financial Economics: All the candidates need to possess a Bachelor's degree in Economics with minimum 50 per cent in aggregate
- For Integrated M. Tech: All the candidates interested in applying for this course need to be intermediate (Class 12) pass from a recognized state board/university with minimum 60 per cent with Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
- For M. Tech: All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor of Engineering.
- General: Rs 350
- OBC: Rs 250
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 150
How to apply:
All the candidates need to apply online on the official website
- The last date to apply online: May 5, 2017.
- Downloading of Hall tickets: May 22, 2017.
- Dates of Entrance Examination: June 1-5, 2017.