Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme, commencing in 2015.
An entrance test conducted by Hyderabad Business School, HBSAT 2014 is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests and is optional for those who already possess any of the other entrance exam scores.
Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test centre outside India,not earlier than November 2012, and submit such scores while applying to HBS.
The MBA specialisations are offered in:
- International Business
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates must have a HBSAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT score cards.
- Candidates will be selected based on group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The brochure and application form can be obtained by payment of Rs 600/- through dd drawn in favor of GITAM University payable at Hyderabad.
- Candidates may also get the application from the University office.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of HBS.
Hyderabad Business School,
Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal,
Hyderabad, Telangana - 502329.
Tel: 08455 - 220058.