HTET 2022 Answer Key: The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the HTET answer key 2022 in online mode today, December 5, 2022. Candidates are requested to check the HTET answer key by visiting the official website for HTET 2022 at haryanatet.in.
The answer key has been released for the levels 1 , 2, and 3 examinations in the form of pdf files. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can also raise objections against the HTET answer key. Candidates should note they will be able to raise objections until December 7, 2022. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000 per question for challenging the BSEH HTET answer key for 2022.
HTET Answer Key 2022 Schedule
- Release date of Answer key 2022 - December 5, 2022.
- HTET Answer key objection date: December 5 to December 7, 2022
How to raise objections against HTET Answer Key 2022
Candidates are required to follow the below given steps to raise objections against the HTET answer key
- Visit the official website of the HTET Answer Key at haryanatet.in.
- Click on the link that reads, "Click here to file an objection on the answer key' on the homepage.
- On the login page, enter your HTET login credentials, such as your roll number and date of birth, enter the given captcha code, and click the "Next" button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click submit Step 6: Check BSEH HTET answer key 2022 with the concerned question.
- Raise objections if any and pay the objection fee
- Download and print the answer key for HTET 2022 for future purposes.
Note: Candidates can raise objections to the HTET answer key 2022 only in the online mode; other modes will not be entertained.Candidates are required to raise the objections before the deadline after that they will not be able to raise objections.