HTET 2022 Answer Key 2022: The Board of School Education Haryana released the HTET 2022 provisional answer key on the official website of the HTET at bseh.org.in. Candidates can raise objections against the provisional answer key today, December 7, 2022. Candidates should note that today is the last day to raise objections against the answer key.
Candidates who want to raise objections against the provisional answer key of HTET will have to pay Rs. 1000 per objection. Candidates who have appeared in the HTET examination can also download their question papers and answer key by visiting the official website of BSEH.
HTET 2022 Answer key: Important Dates
- Release date of the provisional answer key - December 4, 2022
- Deadline to raise objections against HTET provisional answer key - December 7, 2022
- Release date of final answer key 2022 - To be announced
- HTET Result Date 2022 - To Be Announced
How to Raise Objections Against the HTET 2022 Provisional Answer Key
- Go to the official website of the Board of School Education Haryana 2022 at bseh.org.in.
- Tap on the link that reads, "Latest Update" section that tells " Online Objections"
- Then, enter bank details, basic details, and question details.
- After that, upload the supporting documents to prove the challenge in PDF format only
- Now, pay the challenge fee of Rs.1000 by going to the "Submit and Payment" button.
- Do the payment in online mode and make the final submission of the challenge.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future use.
Candidates should note that if the challenges raised by the applicants are found to be correct, the fee will be refunded back to the applicant's account.Candidates should also note that today is the last date to raise objections after that people will not be allowed to raise objections.