Duration of the course is 2 years. Candidates have to apply online.
How To Apply?
- The application can be submitted on-line through the institute website.
- The printed datasheet obtained after uploading the application should be sent to-
The Chairperson PG Admissions,
National Institute of Technology Calicut,
Calicut-673 601, Kerala, India
- Application must be sent latest by 20th March 2014 with the necessary enclosures, along with a demand draft for Rs. 1000; for Open & OBC and Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of
Payable at Calicut.
- Applications which are incomplete /defective/ received late will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained on such applications.
- The instructions for online submission of application are available in the online admission portal.
Documents to be enclosed along with the application:
- Copy of CAT/CMAT admit card/CAT/ CMAT score card.
- Copy of community certificate in the case of OBC candidates, from a competent authority not below the rank of a Tahsildar, indicating the status of creamy layer in the format specified.
- Copy of SC/ST certificate from a competent authority not below the rank of a Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST category candidates.
- Copy of medical certificate from a competent authority, indicating the degree of disability for differently-abled candidates.
- Copy of proof for date of birth, (Mark list of X, XII).
- Copy of 12th class mark sheet/grade card.
- Copy of year/semester wise mark lists of qualifying degree and Post graduate degree, if any.
- Copy of certificates for work experience.