How to apply?
- Application forms for ATIT 2014 must be downloaded from the official website.
- The duly filled applications must be sent via speed post or courier.
- Candidates have to send a demand draft of Rs 700/- in favour of "IFHE A/c ATIT", payable at Hyderabad and sent to:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082. Ph: 040-23440966 / 67 / 68.
Toll Free: 1800 425 0767
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website
- Application fee payment of Rs 700/- can be done using credit/debit card
- A scanned colour photograph must be attached along with the online application form
Also read: Admission details for ICFAI via ATIT 2014
Documents to carry to the test center:
- Admit Card: Candidates must bring the Admit Card, to the test center. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test without it.
- Required Identification: Candidate must present an original, valid (non-expired) form of photo identification before appearing for the test. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as entered in the ATIT 2014 registration.
- Acceptable forms of photo identification are limited to: passport; Aadhar Card; voter ID; college ID (supported with a valid ATM / Debit / Credit Card with the candidate name); or a notarised Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address. Photocopies of the original are not acceptable.
Note: Candidates are not allowed to appear for ATIT 2014 without submitting appropriate photo identification.