Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science invites applications for admissions to undergraduate programmes in engineering.
- Candidates should have 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board of education.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can visit the university's official website and apply online
- Application form must be accompanied with an registration fee of Rs 1000 /-, and it should be through Demand Draft in favour of Hindustan Institute of technology and Science, payable at Chennai
- For NRI, a non-refundable registration fee of US$200/- has to be paid
- Application should also be enclosed with photocopies of certificates and marks sheet of qualifying examinations passed
- Candidates shall be selected based on the merit.
- For further information, visit Hindustan University of Technology and Science