Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course, commencing in 2014.
- The B.Ed. Entrance Test will consist of one question paper with 150 MCQ type of one mark each and will be of 2 hours duration.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test will be 35%.
Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree or Master's degree with 50% of marks in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the filled application form.
- Candidates have to the send the application form, along with required documents to below address;
The Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests),
Room No 10, Administrative Block, Ground Floor,
HP University, Summer Hill, Shimla - 171005.
- Rs 600/- for general/OBC candidates.
- Rs 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
Last date for the submission of the application form is 22nd May 2014.
Entrance test will be held on 08th June 2014.