Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission to first year professional degree courses for the academic year 2014-15, under the purview of Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC 2014).
Candidates who have already passed HSC or an equivalent qualifying examination and those who have appeared in such qualifying examination during March / April 2014 are also eligible for admission, subject to fulfilling the stipulated minimum marks in the prescribed subjects for the various courses and the criteria for age.
The candidates of the U.T of Puducherry are eligible for admission in the Govt. colleges and in seats allotted by CENTAC under the Govt, quota, in self financing colleges. Candidates of other states are eligible for admission, only for seats in selected courses of Govt, colleges through CENTAC.
Candidates from other states are not eligible for admission to MBBS / BAMS / BDS / B.V.Sc & A.H course offered under Govt, quota in government society colleges / self financing colleges through CENTAC.
The programmes are offered in:
- B.V.Sc & AH
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc (MLT)
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of CENTAC.
- The print-out of the online application shall be sent by post/courier or can be submitted in person to "The Convenor" CENTAC office, PEC campus, Pillaichavady, Puducherry-605014, along with application fee in the form of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of the Convenor, CENTAC payable at Pondicherry.
- The application fee for one course is Rs 500/- (for SC/ST Rs 250/-) for two courses is Rs 750/- (for SC/ST -Rs 375/-) and for three courses is Rs 1,000/- (for SC/ST - Rs 500/-) (for-example. (i) Engineering only Rs 500/- (ii) Engineering & Biology based Rs 750/- (iii) Engineering & Biology & B.Pharm Rs 1,000/-).
- Last date for the issue of online application form is 31st May 2014.
- Last date for the receipt of the application form is 10th June 2014.