The specialisations are offered in:
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Retail Management
- Insurance Management
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates should have a KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ score cards.
- Candidates will be selected based on group discussion and personal interview.
- 25% of seats are reserved for the meritorious students of the Karnataka State.
- The rule of reservation (SC/ST/PHC) will be maintained as per UGC guidelines / norms as applicable to the University.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Bangalore School of Management Studies.
- The downloaded application form filled along with DD of Rs. 700/- drawn in favor 'GITAM University', should be payable at Bangalore.
- The completed application form should reach the below address.,
Last date for receipt of application form is 31st May 2014.
Bengaluru School of Management Studies,
GITAM University, Nagadenahalli,
Karnataka - 561203.
Tel: 080 - 28098003.