Goa Institute of Management (GIM) has invited applications for its PGDM and PGDM-HCM courses. The intake capacity of PGDM course is 240 and that of PGDM-HCM course is 60. The last date to apply is January 3, 2017.
- Candidate should have minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in his/her Bachelor degree
- Candidates appearing in final year of graduation can also apply but they must complete their degree by June 5, 2017
- Candidate should have appeared in XAT - 2017/ CAT - 2016/ CMAT - 2017/ GMAT (2015/ 2016)
How to Apply:
- Go to the official link
- Click on Register Now
- After registering, click on Already Registered
- Fill up the form
- Make payment
- Click on Submit
The selection will be done on the given criteria -
- Objective Assessment (40%)
- Past Academic Performance (15%)
- Work Experience (10%)
- Face to Face Evaluation (30%)
- Composite Diversity Index (5%)
About Goa Institute of Management:
GIM was founded in 1993 by Romuald D'Souza who has also founded XIM, Bhubaneswar and was former director of XLRI, Jamshedpur. It offers programs that meet the challenging business needs of India and the state of Goa. It has partnerships with premier institutes abroad.
There are student exchange programs that enable students to study one term at some premier institute of Europe. The students will get the chance to study in University of Antwerp, Belgium, Warsaw University of Technology Business School, Poland and Hochschule Ingolstadt, Germany.