Applications are invited by Gautam Buddha University (GBU), Greater Noida for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the 2015 academic session.
The programmes offered are:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Tourism and Travel
- Candidates should have passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any bachelor's degree awarded by any of the universities. OR
- Candidate should have appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor's degree to be awarded by any of the universities.
How to apply:
- Online Submission: Online application form and admission brochure will be available on university website. Application fee may submit through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ demand draft.
- Offline Submission: OMR application form with admission brochure can be obtained from university counter by paying in demand draft drawn in favor of "Chairman, Admissions Gautam Buddha University" payable at New Delhi of Rs. 1200/- for general/OBC candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The completed OMR application form should reach at the Coordinator (Admission Committee), Admission office, Gautham Buddha University, near Yamuna Express Way, Greater Noida, District-Gautham Budh Nagar, UP-201312
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test (GPT), group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
- Last date of submission of filled in application form: April 10, 2015
- Date of written exam: May 24, 2015