The Film Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Certificate Programmes, commencing in 2014.
The courses are offered in:
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Feature Film Screenplay Writing
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Direction (Television)
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Electronic Cinematography (Television)
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Video Editing (Television)
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Sound Recording and TV Engineering (Television)
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Film Television Institute of India.
- The prospectus and application form and other details may be obtained on request along with a demand draft of Rs. 2,150/- (Rs. 650/- for SC, ST ) drawn on any of the Nationalised Banks drawn in favour of "Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India," payable at Pune.
- Prospectus can also be obtained personally from the information and facilitation counter (Tutorial Section), Film and Television Institute of India.
1. Last date for issue of prospectus:
- By post: 12th April 2014.
- By hand: 03rd May 2014.
- Online: 03rd May 2014.
2. Last date for receipt of filled application is 03rd May 2014.
3. Entrance exam would be held on 15th June 2014.
Controller of examinations,
Film & Television Institute of India,
Law College Road,
Pune - 411004.
Tel.: 020 - 25431817.