Footwear Design and Development Institute(FDDI) invites applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes in campuses at Noida, Fusatganj, Chennai, Rohtak, Chhinawara and Jodhpur, commencing in 2014.
The pragrammes are offered in:
- MBA - Footwear Design & Production Management
- M.Des - Creative Designing CAD / CAM
- MBA - Fashion Merchandise & Retails Management
Bachelor degree Programmes:
Bachelor of Design in:
- Footwear Design & Production Management
- Leather Goods & Acc Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandise & Retail Management
Integrated Programmes (Bachelor+Master):
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline from a recognised Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Footwear Design and Development Institute.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of 'FDDI', should be payable at New Delhi.
- Application form can also be obtained from the selected branches of Axis Bank across India.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 19th May 2014.
- Entrance test will be held on 13th, 14th and 15th June 2014.
Footwear Design and Development Institute,
Ministry of Commerce & Industry Govt of India,
A-10/A, Sector 24, Noida - 201401,
Tel: 0120 - 4500152.