Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida, invites applications for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in in Footwear Design & Production Management, Leather Goods & Accessories Design, Fashion Design, Retail & Fashion Merchandise and 2 years Master of Design (M.Des) in Creative Design & CAD/CAM programmes.
The courses are offered at Noida, Kolkata, Chennai, Rohtak, Jodhpur, Fursatganj, Chhindwara and Guna for the academic session 2015-16.
- For B.Des programme: Candidates should have 10+2/ intermediate (candidates appearing in 10+2 may also apply).
- For M.Des programme: Candidates should have graduation in any discipline (candidates appearing in final year may also apply).
How to apply:
- Candidates can download the application from the institutes' website. Click here for the application form.
- Candidates can also apply online.
- The cost of prospectus along with the application form can be purchased from:
- FDDI campus at Noida, Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Chhindwara, Rohtak, Jodhpur & Guna.
- Candidates can send a demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of "FDDI" payable at New Delhi to FDDI, Noida and it will be sent through courier.
- Eligible candidates will have to take-up an All India Selection test (AIST).
- Candidates who have attempted CAT/MAT/XAT are eligible for exemption from appearing in the online test of FDDI.
- Candidates appearing for CAT/MAT/XAT will also have the option to appear for FDDI online test. In that case the best of two exams i.e. CAT/MAT/XAT or FDDI written exam will be considered for the merit of selection.
- Last date for submission of application forms: May 15, 2015
- Date of All India Selection test (AIST): June 12, 2015
- Results of AIST: June 30, 2015