The Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Germany and the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management are offering a Double Master's Degree Program in Engineering and Technology Management.
Become both: engineer and technology manager!
Are you passionate about engineering but you want to go a step further? NIT's Double Degree Master's Program is designed for ambitious engineers who strive to become responsible technology managers in a globalized world.
In this double degree model, interested students can enroll in a MSc program in engineering at the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH) and in an MBA/MA program in Technology Management at the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management at the same time.
The TUHH offers six MSc programs in English as follows:
Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Information and Communication Systems, Mechanical Engineering and Management, Mechatronics, Microelectronics and Microsystems
Industrial scholarships are available for outstanding students.
Last date to apply to for the international program is February 28, 2018.
The Benefits of enrolling into this programme:
• World-class education in both engineering and management
• International and intercultural experience
• Tight link to industry: internship and thesis work with companies
• International faculty from acclaimed business schools
• Individual support from lecturers, tutors and staff
• Personalized career development
• On-campus living: modern student apartments on a green campus
• Global alumni network and friendships
Students who are interested and eligible can register to this double master'a programme here.