The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered at its schools and department, commencing in the session 2014.
The schools offers admissions at:
- School of English Language Education
- School of Linguistics and Language Sciences
- School of English Literary Studies
- School of Distance Education
- School of Communication Studies
- School of Inter-Disciplinary Studies
- School of Arab and Asian Studies
- School of European Languages
The courses are offered in:
- B.A (Hons)
- B.Ed (English)
- PG Diploma in the Teaching of English, Arabic
Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline from any of the recognised Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised university.
For M.Phil & Ph.D:
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of The English & Foreign Languages University.
- Take a printout of the application submitted online, affix a photograph in the appropriate box and mail it along with the Demand Draft / Bank, Challan and copies of other relevant certificates (age, eligibility qualification, caste, distinction in games and sports, JRF, physically challenged etc.) to the Controller of Examinations, EFL University,Hyderabad, 500007.
- Rs 350/- for each programme in case of General / OBC candidates.
- Rs 150/- for each programme in case of SC / ST / PWD candidates.
- Last date for online registration in 15th January 2014.
- Last date for online payment on 16th January 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form on 20th January 2014.
- Entrance test will be held from 21st to 23rd February 2014.
The English & Foreign Languages University,
Opp Osmania University, Police Station,
Hyderabad - 500007, Andhra Pradesh.