DU UG 2022 Spot 2 Schedule Released: The undergraduate admission spot round 2 schedule has been issued by the University of Delhi. Candidates can view the schedule for the DU UG admission 2022 spot round 2 on the official website- admission.uod.ac.in. Candidates who applied for CSAS 2022 but did not receive admission to any college on the day of the spot round 2 announcement will be allowed to compete now. To be considered for spot round 2, such candidates must select Spot Admission 2 on their dashboard.
DU UG Admission 2022: Schedule Of Spot Round 2
Below are the dates regarding DU UG Spot Round 2 Counselling:
- Declaration of vacant seats for spot round 2: November 28 (5 pm)
- Candidates to apply for spot round 2 Upgrade window for only the following categories: CW, KM (Supernumerary): November 29 (10 am) - November 30 (4:59 pm)
- Declaration of spot round 2 allotment list, CW 3 and KM: December 3 (5 pm)
- Candidates to "Accept" the allocated seat December 3 (10 am): December 4 (4:59 pm)
- Colleges to verify and approve the online applications December 3 (10 am): December 5 (4:59 pm)
- Last date of online payment of admission fees by the candidates: December 6 (4:59 pm)
According to the official timetable, the vacant seats for spot round 2 will be declared on November 28 at 5 pm. Already selected candidates' admissions will be auto-locked at 4 pm on November 28, and they will not be able to revoke their admissions. It will be obligatory for the contender to accept the seat assigned in spot round 2. Candidates who were offered a seat in round 1 will be unable to participate in round 2.
It should be noted that the spot allocation list will be released at 5 pm on December 2, and candidates will have until December 3 at 10 am to accept the given seats. Colleges will be granted time from December 3 at 10 am to December 5 at 4:59 pm to verify and approve online student applications. The deadline for paying entry fees online is December 6 at 4:59 pm.
Candidates who applied but were not admitted to any college by the date of the announcement of the spot round 2 may now participate, according to CSAS policy. To be considered for the round, candidates must select 'Spot Admission-II' from the dashboard.
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.