Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi has invited applications for admission to 2nd of 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes.
Admissions are offered in Engineering Physics, Bio-Technology, Polymer Science and Chemical Technology, Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Production and Industrial Engineering for the session 2015-16.
- The candidates, who have passed State Board Diploma Examination in Engineering of three year duration in any branch of engineering or any other examination recognised equivalent are eligible to apply
- Candidates should have minimum of 60% aggregate (for General Students), while minimum of 50% (For SC/ST/PWD ) and 55% (For OBC)
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Filled in application form along with DD and required documents should be submitted to Coordinator(s), B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2015, Office Room No. IW-GF11, Department of Applied Chemistry, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi-110042
- Demand Draft Rs.1,000, should be drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Delhi Technological University', payable at Delhi
For information on selection procedure, visit the official website
- Last date for online registration: July 20, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here