Delhi Technological University (DTU), invites applications for the post of researcher for its project 'Nanostructured Metal Oxides Based Biosensors for Clinical Diagnostics Application'. Young candidates having excellent academic records, along with requisite experience and a high degree of motivation can apply for the post.
Delhi Technological University (DTU) is a non-affiliating teaching and research University playing its role as a key node in national and global Knowledge network thus empowering India with the wings of knowledge and power of innovations. DTU is engaged in promoting studies, research, technology incubation, product innovation and extension work in science, technology and management.
- Must have an M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Physics/ Polymer Chemistry/ Biotechnology or an M.Tech in biotechnology or related subject.
- Working experience in biosensors.
- NET/ GATE qualified candidate will be given preference.
- M.Sc/ B.Tech with 75% marks or > 8.0 CGPA will be given preference.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having sound background in the area of chemistry, nanotechnology and biosensor.
How to apply:
The detailed CV with covering letter completed in all respects should be mailed to Dr. Jay Singh, Principle Investigator (INSPIRE Research Grant), Department of Applied Chemistry, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042. The envelop should be superscribed as 'Application for the post of Project Assistant Fellow in the Inspire Faculty Research Grant (IFA13-CH-105)'. A soft copy of the CV should also be sent to the email address of the Principal Investigator, Dr. Jay Singh (Jay_singh143@yahoo.co.in or email@example.com).
Last date to apply: 20th March, 2014