Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites applications for its Executive MBA programme for the academic year 2014. This programme is run by the Delhi School of Management of DTU. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of DTU.
Objectives of the programme:
- To equip working executives to acquire managerial skills necessary to take-up senior management positions.
- To develop analytical skills of the participants by exposing them to real life business problems and case studies.
- To inculcate values and ethics which contribute to high standards of corporate social responsibility and governance.
(A) Educational qualification:
Graduation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (10% relaxation to SC/ST/PH and 5% relaxation to OBC candidates).
- Minimum 3 years work experience after four years of degree (BE, B.Tech, B.Arch etc.).
- Minimum 4 years work experience after three years degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, etc.).
- Working Executives are required to produce a non objection certificate at the time of joining the programme.
- The last date of application shall be treated as cut off date in determining experience and age.
Candidates are required to submit their applications to the university in the prescribed manner. Application forms are available on the university's website. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their work experience, academic performance and performance in group discussion/ personal interview to be conducted at Delhi Technological University Campus.
Last date to apply: 23rd April, 2014