Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) (Evening) programme, commencing in 2014.
The B.Tech programme are offered in:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Candidates who have passed State Board Diploma Examination in Engineering of three year duration in any corresponding branch or any other examination, recognised by DTU.
- Candidates must have aggregate of 55% (45% for SC/ST candidates) of marks.
The examination will comprise two papers of one-and-a-half-hour duration each. The first paper will be common to all candidates and second paper will be specific for the respective programme. The test contains multiple choice questions.
How to apply:
- The application form is available in official website of DTU.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of 'The Co-ordinator, B.Tech (Evening) Entrance Examination 2014' should be payable at Delhi.
- Last date for submission of application form is 30th May 2014.
- Entrance examination would be held on 29th June 2014.
Deputy, Co-ordinator (Admin) ,
B.Tech (Evening) Entrance Examination 2014,
office, 1st Floor, FW1-FF5,
Electrical Engineering Department,
Delhi Technological University,
Bawana Main Road, Delhi-110042 .