Applications are invited by Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi for admission to executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programme offered at Delhi School of Management (DSM) for the session 2015-17.
Candidates should have:
- Graduation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (10% relaxation to SC/ST/PH and 5% relaxation to OBC candidates).
- Minimum 3 years work experience after 4 years degree.
- Minimum 4 years work experience after 3 years degree.
- Working executives are required to produce a "No Objection Certificate" at the time of joining.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The filled-in application forms are to be submitted to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad-Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi 110042.
- Super scribe the envelope containing the application form with the ‘Application for Admission to EMBA Program 2015-17 batch'
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of work experience, academic performance and performance in group discussion/personal interview to be conducted at DTU campus.
- Last date for submission of completed application: April 30, 2015
- Date of release of shortlist of candidates: May 12, 2015
- Date of written test/GD/PI: starting from May 23, 2015
For further information, visit www.dce.edu