Dr. B R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Hyderabad has invited applications for admissions to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programmes for the session 2015-16.
Admission are offered in 1 year distance Bachelor of Library Science and Information Sciences (B.LISc), 3 years Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), 3 years Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA), 2 year Master of Arts (M.A) programmes in Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, English, Hindi, Urdu, Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Commerce (M.Com).
For more information on other subjects Click Here
- B.LISc Programme: Candidates should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 1 year experience in a regular or substantial post of the rank of a Record Assistant and above in recognised libraries.
- M.A Programme: Candidates should hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline
- M.Com Programme: Candidates should have bachelor's degree in Commerce/ BBA/ BBM/ B.A (Commerce)
- M.LISc Programme: Candidates should have B.LISc degree (40% marks) (35% for SC / ST candidates)
- For more details eligibility criteria, Click Here
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Admission prospectus can be obtained in the university portal and also at all PG study centres
- For more information on application procedure, visit the official website
For more details on selection procedure, visit the official website
- Last date to submit applications form: Thursday, October 08, 2015.
- Last date to submit applications with late fee Rs 200/-: November 26, 2015
For more information on college and course click here