Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D. degree programme in Biomedical Sciences at Dr B R Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi, Delhi.
- The candidate must have a master's degree in the appropriate field of science, M.Tech., M.V.Sc., M. Pharma or M.D. with a minimum of 55% marks or B.Tech., MBBS with 70% and 60% marks or equivalent grades respectively.
- The candidate must have a Junior Research Fellowship from either CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT or from projects funded by CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/DST/DRDO or equivalent funding agencies.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply on plain paper along with a copy of the CV with a demand draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates).
- Candidates are required to submit a Statement of purpose in their area of interest.
- The Application complete in all aspects MUST REACH the office of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi-110007
- The Demand Draft should be made in favour of the "Director, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research".
- Last date for submission of applications is Monday, August, 11 2014.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 12:25 [IST]