The Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), Nagpur, invites applications for admission to undergraduate Medical, Dental, Ayurveda and Nursing courses, commencing in 2014.
Admission to MBBS & BDS courses would be done through All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test (AIPMET) 2014.
Candidates must have to apply for the entrance test to get admission to these courses.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Sharad Pawar Dental College
- Mahatma Gandhi Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Centre
- Smt. Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing
Candidates must have passed 10+2 in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
Candidates will be selected based on the entrance exam score.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs 1,500/- drawn in favor of "Competent Authority, DMIMS (DU)", should be payable at Nagpur.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 15th May 2014.
- AIPMET 2014 entrance exam would be held on 25th May 2014.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences,
Deemed University, Atrey Layout,
Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440022.
Tel: 0712 - 3256552.