Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), Nagpur, invites applications for admissions to Postgraduate Medical, Dental courses, through AIPGM CET 2015 and AIPGD CET 2015 entrance exam, commencing in session 2015-16.
Admissions to the Medical and Dental courses will be for the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Sharad Pawar Dental College.
The courses are offered in:
M.D in: Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, pathology, General Medicine, Obst . & Gyne, Anesthesiology, Dermatology Venderology & Leprosy, Pediatrics, Radio Diagnosis, microbiology, Biochemistry, Psychiatry, Community Medicine, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine.
M.S in: General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopedics.
MDS in: Prosthodontics Crown & Bridge, Orthodontics, Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Oral Medicine & Radiodiagnosis, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Pedodontics.
Read: List of Upcoming PG Medical / Dental Entrance Exams 2015
- Candidates must have a MBBS / BDS degree from a recognised institution of Medical/ Dental Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed their rotatory internship on or before 31 March 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on the entrance exam score.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 2,500/- drawn in favor of "Competent Authority, DMIMS (DU)", should be payable at Nagpur.
- Last date for the submission of application form is January 15, 2015.
- AIPGM / AIPGD CET 2015 exam will be held on January 25, 2015.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences,
Deemed University, Atrey Layout,
Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440022.
Tel: 0712 - 2245318.