Dibrugarh University (DU), Dibrugarh has invited applications for admission to Bachelor of Arts (B.A).Bachelor of Law (LL.B) and Master of Law (LL.M) programmes.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015.
B.A LL.B Programme
Candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or the equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. (40% Marks in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates)
L L M Programme
Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in 3-year LL.B or 5-year BA/B.Sc./B.Com/BBA LLB programme recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Bar Council of India (BCI)
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- The filled-in application forms along with relevant testimonials have to be submitted at the Office of the Director, Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University with a receipt of fee deposit Rs.400 in the Account No PNB A/C: 0157002100032540 (code: PNBO 994000) of the Punjab National Bank in the prescribed format available in the university website
- For more information on application procedure, please visit their official website
- Candidates will be selected through admission test.
Last date to submit the application
- B.A.LL.B programme: June 12, 2015
- LL.M programme: June 25, 2015
Date of admission test
- B.A /LL.B programme: June 14, 2015
- LL.M programme: June 28, 2015
For more information on college and courses, please click here