Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh has invited applications for admissions into Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)/ Ph.D programmes for the session 2016.
M.Phil admissions are offered in Assamese, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Statistics and Sociology.
Admissions in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) are offered in the following programmes Applied Geology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Life-Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Statistics, Philosophy, Education, Atmospheric Sciences, History, Political Science and Social Work.
Candidates should have completed master degree from a recognised universities securing 50% marks or equivalent grade point in the relevant subjects.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to download the application
- Filled-in Application Forms along with the self attested requisite testimonials to be submitted at the Teaching Department/ Centre of Studies.
- Filled-in Application Forms along with a bank challan of Rs. 500/- of Punjab National Bank (PNB) or State Bank of India (SBI), which may be tendered through any of their branches.
- For more details and information on application procedure, visit the official website
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) conducted by the institute.
- Last date to submit the application forms: December 04, 2015
- Date of DURAT: December 12, 2015
- Declaration of result: December 31, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the official website