Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Sensor Technology with specialisation in Laser & ElectroOptics and Technology Management.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015-16.
M.Tech in Sensor Technology Programme
- Candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in master degree or equivalent in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics / Electronic Science/ Instrumentation or a B. E/ B.Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) degree or equivalent in Electronics/ Electrical /Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ E&TC Engineering/ Engineering Physics & valid GATE score.
M.Tech in Technology Management Programme
- Candidates should have minimum 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc
How to Apply
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website
- Application fee of Rs 200 (Rs 100 for SC/ST candidates) per programme has to be paid through DD, drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- Filled application should be enclosed with the DD , self certified copies of mark lists, certificates and other testimonials and sent it to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advance Technology, Pune 411025
- For information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date of application: June 12, 2015