The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune has invited applications for admissions into Ph.D programme for the academic session 2016. The specialisation offered at DIAT Pune are as follows:
- Aerospace Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electronics Engineering,
- Computer Science and Engineering,
- Applied Physics,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Materials Engineering,
- Applied Chemistry
Candidates interested to pursue Ph.D at DIAT can read through for details on eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure and important dates.
- Candidates should have a post graduate degree in engineering from a recognised university or institute.
- Candidates should not be above the age of 28 years as on July 1, 2016.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online.
- Candidates are to submit the application form along with the required documents to 'The Joint Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advance Technology, Pune 411025'
- Application fee of Rs 500 needs to be paid by candidate through Demand Draft drawn in the favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- Candidates will be selected based in their performance in the entrance exam and personal interview conducted by DIAT.
- Last date for online registration: April 22, 2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application form along with documents: April 29, 2016
- Date of written test/interview (tentative): 3rd or 4th week of May