Applications are invited by the University of Delhi (DU) for admissions into Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme offered at the Department of Business Economics. The programmes offered in Business Economics for the academic session 2016.
Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure and important dates below.
- Candidates should have a master's degree in Philosophy from a recognised university or institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply offline.
- Applications are available at the office of the Board of Research Studies of the Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities, Department of Business Economics, Room No. 229, Arts Faculty Building, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi-110021.
- Candidates are selected based on their past academic records, research proposal, written test and interview.
- Applications are available from : March 21, 2016
- Last date for submission of application: April 18, 2016
- Date of written test/interview: April 29, 2016
For further information, visit Department of Business Economics, Delhi University.