Admissions are offered for the session 2015-16
- The candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in masters degree/ M.Phil/ M.Tech/ MD/ MS in physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics or in any branch of life Science/Biosciences from a recognised university/institute.
- 5% relaxation will be given for OBC/SC/ST and candidates with disability
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online
- Selection of candidates will be based on the written test followed by an interview
- Candidates holding valid national level research fellowships, research positions in research projects in the department of Biophysics, awarded lectureship in the CSIR-UGC NET are exempted from the written test but are expected to appear for interview for selection
- Last date to submit the application form: October 10, 2015
- Date of entrance test: October 17, 2015
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: October 22, 2015
- Date of interview: October 26, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the University's website