Delhi University has invited applications for admissions into its LL.B programmes for the academic year 2016 offered at Delhi University's affiliated colleges. Candidates interested to pursue law from the Delhi University can read through for more information about eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates and more.
- Candidates should be minimum 20 years old to apply for the programme
- Candidates should have completed graduation or equivalent in 10+2+3 format.
- General category candidates should have secured 50% marks in graduation while PH, SC/ST, OBC, and widows or wards of ex-servicemen or serving personnel who have received gallantry awards should have scored minimum 45% marks .
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of the university.
- Application fee is Rs 750 for general category candidates and Rs 350 for SC/ST students.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in DU LLB entrance exam, that will be held on June 7, 2016.
DU LLB Entrance Exam Pattern
- Exam duration is for 2 hours.
- Total marks of the paper will be 175 marks.
- Question paper will have questions from the following 4 sections English Language Comprehension, Legal Awareness, Analytical Abilities and General Knowledge.
- For every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.
- Last to register for DU LLB 2016: April 30, 2016
- Admit cards available for download from: May, 2016
- Date of entrance examination: June 7, 2016
- Results: June 26, 2016