Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi has issued notifications for M.Phil/PhD entrance test for 2014 session.
- Candidates who are eager to get admission to M.Phil programme should possess minimum 55% of marks in the aggregate in M.Com/MIB/ MHROD/MFC/MBA Examination.
- Candidates with other post-graduate degrees similar to MBA degree of the University of Delhi and other Indian Universities may also apply for admission to Ph.D & M.Phil. Such candidates however need to deliver an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities/DU or any other capable authority.
- Subject to submission of the final results within the stipulated date, applications of such candidates will be considered.
- Entrance test will be mandatory for candidates who are not eligible for admission to Ph.D programme and lack financial assistance. Such candidates will be admitted through an entrance test by the concerned departments or through an interview by the Departmental Research Committee.
- Candidates admitted provisionally to Ph.D program through an entrance exam or interview will be offered UGC fellowships for programmes of doctoral research or any other fellowship initiated by the national agencies.
- Such candidates will be permitted to apply for Ph.D program only once a year.
How to apply:
- Download the application from the universities' website www.commercedu.com
- Submit the filled-in application to the Department Office, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, New-Delhi-110007.
- Fee should be remitted in the form of DD in favour of The Registrar, University of Delhi and payable at Delhi / New Delhi
Examination fee for respective categories are as follows:
- General/OBC Category candidates- Rs 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/CW Category candidates- Rs 300/-
- Last date for receiving application: 30th June 2014
- Date of entrance test: 27th July, 2014
For more details visit: www.commercedu.com