Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi has invited applications for admission into Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme for the academic year 2015.
Admissions are offered in Applied Physics, Management, Electrical Engineering, Applied Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Humanities, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environment Engineering and Applied Mathematics.
- Candidate holding a masters degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Sciences/ Management/ Humanities in respective discipline or equivalent with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) OR
- Candidates should have an equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) as determined by the Delhi Technological University and at least 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) OR
- Candidate should have an equivalent CGPA at bachelor's degree level shall be eligible to apply for admission to a Ph.D programme of the university
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online.
The short-listed candidates should have to appear for the screening test and interview.
- Last date for online registration: July 12, 2015
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates: July 15, 2015
- Date of written test: July 22, 2015
- Date of interview: July 25, 2015 and July 26, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here