Applications are invited by the Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi for admissions into Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programme for the academic sessions 2016. The EMBA course is offered at the Delhi School of Management (DSM).
Interested candidates can read through this article for information on eligibility criteria, application procedure and important dates.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (40% for SC/ST/PH and 45% OBC candidates).
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience for 4 years degree ()B.E., B.Tech., B.Arch. etc.).
- Candidates must have 4 years work experience after three years degree (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com,
- BCA, etc.).
- Working Executives are required to produce a 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of joining the programme.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of DTU.
- Candidates will have to submit their application form along with essential documents to 'The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad-Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi 110042'.
- Candidates will be selected based on their work experience, academic performance and performance in written test and interview.
- Written test, group discussion and personal interview will be conducted at the DTU Campus.
- Application process begins from: April 1, 2016
- Last date for submitting filled in application form: April 29, 2016
- List of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion/Personal Interview: May 5, 2016
- Date of written test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Begins from May 27, 2016