Delhi School of Economics (DSE)-University of Delhi (DU), Delhi is inviting applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in International Business (IB) and Human Resource Development (HRD).
Admissions are offered at Department of Commerce for the session 2016-18.
Candidates should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from the Delhi University or any other recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online
- The application fee Rs 2,000/- for general/CW/OBC and Rs. 1,000/- for SC/ST/PWD should be paid
- The admission to MBA (IB) and MBA (HRD) programmes will be made on the basis of CAT percentile, GD score, and interview score
- Candidates will have to submit CAT percentile after appearing in the Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs
- Last date to submit online applications: December 15, 2015
- For further information on college and courses, visit the university's website