The last date to apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya admissions is tomorrow, (March 15). Interested candidates must apply at the KV official website
What did the Kendriya Vidyalaya notification read?
The official notification read,"The whole admission process is Online and Cloud-based, hence it is completely transparent and there is no need to approach any KV Employee, Principal or any higher official personally in this regard."
The reports published by KV Sangathan read, "The online Registrations started on February 8 and would close on March 15 at 4 pm. The registrations are open for all Kendriya Vidyalayas of all 25 regions. Please refer "VIDYALAYA LIST" for schools, for registration in class 1."
Earlier, due to heavy demand from the parents and students for KV admissions, the deadline to apply was extended
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya admissions:
- Go to the KV official website, darpan.kvs.gov.in
- Click on "online admissions"
- Click on 'apply online'
- Read the instructions, chose the "I shall abide..." option and click to proceed
- Fill in all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions Notification
According to the KV Sangathan, more than 6 lakh students have registered for the admissions to class 1 so far. The Sangathan has asked the parents to check their ward's online registration form and correct the mistakes if there are any corrections have to be made
Also note that the admission process to class 11 in KV schools will start after the CBSE Class 10 results.
Dates to Remember:
- Registration for Class 2 to 9 will start from April 3 till April 10
- The admission list for the class 1 will come out on March 22
- Admission process for class 2 to class 9 will start from April 15