Method of teaching:
- The MBA programme closely follows the curriculum and examination pattern as prescribed by University of Kerala.
- Students are prepared for these formal requirements. In addition, students are given knowledge on the dynamic business environment through constant interaction and linkages with the industry, initiatives for talent development and soft-skill development, by improving the organising capacity of students through exposure to real-life situations in the industry as well as society.
- The students also get the opportunity to interact with academics, drawn from leading academic institutions in India and abroad as well as other Departments of the College.
- The strong alumni network of CET with a global presence is an advantage for the students in knowledge sharing.
- Educational qualification for admission to the programme is a pass in the degree level examination with 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognised by University of Kerala.
- For BA, BSc and B.Com students, a pass in the examination with 50% marks in Part III is the eligible qualification.
- Students appearing for the final year degree examination in 2013 can also apply, but offer of admission will be subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
Full Time MBA:
Applicants for the full-time MBA programme in the College must have a valid score in CMAT, the national level common admission test conducted by AICTE. On the basis of the CMAT score, candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview, which will be held in June 2013. They will be offered final admission on the basis of CMAT score (80% weightage) and performance in GD (10% weightage) and interview (10% weightage).
Part-time MBA (Evening Batch):
For part-time MBA programme, the candidates must have minimum two years' experience at supervisory level in reputed organisations. The candidates must be of 25 years of age as on 1st January 2014. Selection of candidates will be based on Test/Group Discussion and interview.
The class timings of the evening batch are from 5.45 PM to 9.15 PM from Monday through Saturday.
- Last date for receiving application - 30th April, 2014 .
- Group Discussion and Interview - 12th to 17th May, 2014.
- Commencement of classes - 15th July 2014.
For further details and to apply click here