The Centre for Management Studies, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to two years full-time campus based Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Law programme, commencing in 2014-15.
The MBA Programme offered in major specialisation in Court Management, Corporate Governance, Financial Services and Capital Markets and minor specialisation in Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Business Regulations.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
Below 30 years (32 years in case of SC / ST / persons with disability and 35 years in case of foreign nationals) of age as on 01st August 2014.
The admission for Indian Nationals is based on the performance at the CAT / GMAT scores, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of NALSAR.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs 750/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of "Registrar, NALSAR MBA A/c", should be payable at Hyderabad.
- The completed application form should reach the below address.
- Last date for receipt of the application form is 10th June 2014.
- List of candidates to appear in GD and PI is on 15th June 2014.
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet 500078,
R R District, AP.
Tel: 040 - 23498104 / 102.