Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana, invites applications for admission Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) courses, commencing in 2014.
- Candidates must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2014.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test conducted by the Institute.
- Test will be conducted in the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (of 12th class standard under 10+2 system) and also include test on General Aptitude.
- There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions.
- All questions will be multiple choice type.
- The test also measures the reasoning, problem solving and analytical ability of the applicant.
- For christian candidates - Bible test is of objective type with 50 questions and is based on facts from the Holy Bible (English language only).
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
How to apply:
- The candidates have to fill the application form online.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of CMC Ludhiana.
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3,900/- drawn in favor of Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society, payable at Ludhiana should be submitted to the admission office of the college.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the filled application form.
- Candidates have to send the application form along with necessary documents to the "The Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana -141008, Punjab.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 14th May 2014.
- Last date for the submission of completed application form is 16th May 2014.
- Admission written test will be held on 28th May 2014.
Brown Road, Ludhiana,
Punjab - 141008.
Tel: 0161 - 5010809.