Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to postgraduate and Post Diploma courses, commencing in 2014.
CITD is an ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 29990; 2010, ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 50001:2011 certified premier Institute in Asia to provide specialized training in Tool Engineering, CAD/CAM & Mechatronics. The objective of the Institute is to meet the requirements of the Industries in the field of Tool Design & Manufacture and to train the technical personnel in these fields. The Institute was originally established in the year 1968 by the Govt. of India with the assistance of UNDP and ILO.
The programmes are offered in:
- Postgraduate in Tool, Die and Mould Design
- Postgraduate in Mechatronics
- Postgraduate in VLSI and Enbedded Systems
- Post Diploma in Tool Design
Candidates must have an B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from Training Department, MSME Tool Room / Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad - 500 037, on any working day between 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM (Weekly holiday on Sunday) by paying application cost prescribed in the form of cash or a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank, preferably on State Bank of Hyderabad, Balanagar Branch, Hyderabad - 37.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website.
Rs 400/- for general candidates.
Rs 200/- for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on the rank obtained in the entrance examination .
- Last date for the submission for application form is 25th June.
- Entrance exam will be held from 06th and 07th July 2014.
Central Institute of Tool Design,
Balangay, Hyderabad - 500037.
Tel: 040 - 23771959.