Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology and Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) in Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery for the academic session 2016.
Candidates seeking admission for the above mentioned programmes at Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana can find further details on eligibilty criteria and How to Apply?
- M.Ch Programmes: Candidates must have completed postgraduate degree in Surgery (MS) from a recognised university/body as per the requirement of the Medical Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab
- DM Programmes: Candidates should have passed postgraduate degree in Medicine or Pediatrics (MD) from a recognised university/body as per the requirement of the Medical Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab
How to Apply?
- Click Here to download application form from here
- Demand draft of Rs 3,900/- should be drawn in favour of "Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society", should be paid at Ludhiana
- Filled in application form(s) along with DD and required documents should be sent by speed post/registered post/courier to the following address: Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141 008, Punjab.
Admission to candidates will be based on their performance in the Admission Written Test (AWT) and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date to submit filled in application: June 03, 2016
- Date of written test: June 06, 2016
- Date of interview: June 06, 2016